- FRESH HOT SECTION INSPECTION.
- Great bones on this one!
- No damage history, low-time airframe and easy on the eyes.
- Great platform for our dream panel, or enjoy it like it is. It's ready to go.
2000 Piper PA-46-350P JetProp 35 DLX
Aircraft Listing Type
Kansas City, Kansas, United States
Johnson County Executive Airport, 151st & Pflumm, Olathe, Kansas 66062, United States
Airframe & Propulsion
Airframe Total time
- Certified For Flight Into Known Ice
- Wingtip Recognition Lights
- Pyramid Storage Cabinet
- Relief Tube Installation
- Passenger Auxiliary Heat System
- Air Conditioned
- 2Days Wings Long Range Fuel Caps
- Executive Writing Table
- Polished Spinner
- Emergency Oxygen System
Engine 1 hours
1,721 hours SNEW
- Engine 1 Manufacturer: PRATT & WHITNEY
- Engine 1 TBO: 3500
- Engine 1 Time Since HSI/MPI/Mid-Life: 0
- Engine 1 Notes: Will be delivered with a fresh hot section inspection by Dallas Airmotive.
- Prop 1 Manufacturer: HARTZELL
- Number of Blades: 4
- Prop Notes: 436 Since Prop Overhaul
Instrument Flight Rules
- Garmin GNS530W Navigator #1
- Garmin GNS430W Navigator #2
- Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel
- Garmin GTX330ES Transponder w/ADS-b Out
- KEA130 Encoding Altimeter
- KFC225 Autopilot/Flight Director
- RDR2000 Color Radar
- KRA10 Radar Altimeter
- Sandel SM3500 EHSI
- Garmin GMX2000 MFD
- BFGoodrich Skywatch TRC-467
- WX500 Stormscope
- Shadin Trend Monitor
- Autopilot Yaw Damper
- Ground Clearance Switch
- S-Tec GPS Roll Steering
- Full Copilot Instruments
- Pilot/Co-Pilot True Airspeed Indicator
- New Style Pilot’s Side Window
- Co-Pilot’s Electric Trim
- Cockpit Sun Visors
Interior & Exterior
Number of seats
- Light Tan Leather Interior with Co-Ordinated Side Panels.
- Dark Blue Carpet.
- Neutral Headliner.
- Blanco White Base with Deep Blue Metallic and Gold Metallic Trim in the Scorpion Design.
- Original and Very Good.