Based in NE Oregon, has been on floats and skis. Complete logs. Restored about 20 years ago but not after damage. A good clean 185E that is ready to fly.
1971 Cessna 185E Skywagon
Registration no. N70022Serial no. 18501897
24 DAYS ON FLYING
Aircraft Listing Type
Placerville, California, United States
Oregon, United States
Airframe & Propulsion
Airframe Total time
- Factory float kit
- Long range fuel 84 gallons
- Factory zinc chromate corrosion proofing
- Lifting rings
- Four small raised gas caps
- P-Ponk landing gear beef-up kit
- Ski kit
- Stainless steel cables
- Inertia reel shoulder harnesses
- Recent bladders
- 850x6 main tires
- Refuelling steps and handles
- Engine Time: 463 SFREM, IO-520D Heavy case, 7th stud
- Propeller Time: 158 SPOH, on 88" McCauley two blade
- Useful Load: 1550 Lbs
Instrument Flight Rules
- King KA 134A Audio panel
- King KX 155 digital flip/flop 760 channel Nav/com
- King KI 209 Glide slope/VOR/Localizer indicator
- King KY 97A Digital flip/flop Com
- Spare King KX 125 digital Nav/Com
- Stratus Appereo ADSB in and out Transponder
- EGT Gauge
- Dual yoke mounted push-to-talk buttons
- King marker beacons
- 6 probe CHT guage
- Four place intercom
- New ACK-E-04 ELT
Interior & Exterior
Number of seats
- Black velour seats with matching side panels, Cream headliner.
- A little dated but good condition.
- Overall rated 6.5 out of 10.
- Bright white with yellow major accent and red minor accent in traditional factory mid seventies Skywagons scheme.
- Very good condition.
- Overall rated 9 out of 10.
- Annual Due: June 2023.
Price Change history
Listed for Sale