Bought new in the USA, then went to Canada until the early nineties. Our company bought it at that time and re-imported it into the USA as N7701F. We sold it almost exactly 20 years ago to the current Ex-military, ex-airline pilot owner who we are now selling it for. Northern California hangared for last 20 years. No hail. Complete logs from 1977, Canadian and US to present. No damage for the last 20 years. Some normal repairs for a Canadian 185 in Canada.
1977 Cessna A185F Skywagon
Registration no. N7710FSerial no. 18503245
24 DAYS ON FLYING
Aircraft Listing Type
California, United States
California, United States
Airframe & Propulsion
Airframe Total time
- Factory float kit
- Long range fuel 84 gallons
- Stainless steel cables
- HD bumpy backed engine case with 7th stud
- All tail support structure rebuilt including "hockey sticks"
- Windshield V Brace
- Four small raised gas caps
- Reinforced float kit fuselage
- Lifting rings
- Heavy engine mount
- Tailwheel jackscrew access panels
- Tailwheel lock
- Rudder trim
- Door stewards
- Inertia-reel shoulder harnesses
- Cargo net
- Pilot side articulating seat
- Factory extended baggage
- 5th and 6th rear bench seat base
- Bubble windows
- Horizontal stabilizer abrasion boots
- 10 inch tailwheel
- Cowling cooling louvers
- Refuelling steps and handles
- Rotating beacon
- Six bolt Cleveland wheels
- Double puck HD Cleveland brakes
- 850x6 main tires
- Bracket air filter
- Large Non-congealing oil cooler
- Winter front cowling
- Pilot side McFarlane seat rails
- 406 ELT
- Polished spinner
- Cabin cover
- Stainless steel screw kit
- Seat-rail arrestor blocks
- Floatplane exhaust
Engine 1 hours
1,288 hours SMOH
- Engine Time: 535 Hours on IO-520D, 300 HP, Western Skyways, 2014.
- Propeller Time: 1288 Hours SMOH on McCauley C-410C wide chord three blade.
- Useful Load: 1474 Lbs
Instrument Flight Rules
- PS engineering PMA 6000M-C audio panel with 3LMB and Intercom
- Four place intercom
- Garmin SL 30 Digital flip/flop nav/com
- Garmin GI Glide slop/VOR/Localizer indicator
- Micheals MX 170B Digital flip/flop nav/com
- King KI 208 VOR/Localizer indicator
- Garmin GPS 175 Color Moving map GPS/com
- Garmin 496 Color moving map with satellite radio, weather
- Stratus Appereo ESG Transponder with ADSB out
- Garmin G5 Electronic HSI
- EDM 700 Graphic engine monitor with Fuel flow
- Astro-Tech LC-2 digital timer
- Alcor analog EGT
- Remote GPS annunciator panel
- Pilot side yoke mounted drilled push-to-talk
- Avionics master switch
- Twin 12 volt USB power outlets
- Altitude reminder gauge
- Remote ELT arming panel (406)
- Outside air temp gauge
Interior & Exterior
Number of seats
- Gray leather and blue fabric seats with matching side panels, blue carpet.
- Wool headliner.
- Generally in very good condition.
- Overall rated 8 out of 10.
- Overall white with black major accent and red minor accent in modified traditional Cessna paint scheme.
- Tail logo is relevant to current owners military background.
- Overall rated 8.5 out of 10
- Annual Due: September 2024.
Price Change history
Listed for Sale